Purpose : intended for use in medium and high pressure apparatus with a maximum working pressure of 200 atmospheres;
Inner layer : auto-chemical resistant thermoplastic polyurethane;
Reinforcement : one layer of high strength polyester braid;
Outer layer : resistant to wear, UV and other external factors thermoplastic polyurethane.
The sleeves are available in standard colors blue and red.
Packaging: cardboard box with valve for quick access to the sleeve.
For the convenience of measurement and inventory, a mark with the length is applied to each meter of the sleeve.
– for crimping the sleeves, we recommend using sleeves for thermoplastic sleeves R7 / R8, we recommend choosing sleeves one size larger than the sleeve, i.e .:
– for sleeve DN6 – art. 00018-05;
– for sleeve DN8 – art. 00018-06.
– recommended crimping diameters (without using a gauge):
– for hose DN6 – 15.3 mm;
– for hose DN8 – 18.2 mm.
– we also recommend installing a kink protector on the sleeves.